WG1608-CAT20 5G Ready Cellular Gigabit Router with Dual Band (2.4GHz-5.8GHz) WiFi
The WG1608-CAT20 5G Ready Cellular Router is a Gigabit Gateway Router with Dual Band (2.4GHz-5.8GHz) AC WiFi that is the absolute latest in cellular gateway internet routers.
The WG1608-CAT20 is equipped with the MT7621, a powerful MediaTek processor. The MT7621, MIPS® 1004Kc™, Dual-core, CPU boasts a powerful clock frequency up to 880 MHz.
The new SoC includes proven hardware support for Network Address Translation (NAT), Quality of Service (QoS), SAMBA, Virtual Private Network (VPN) and others routing and tunneling applications. It is ideal for high performance 802.11ac, 5G and 4G LTE-A modems, hotspots, VPN routers, NAS, AC (Access Point Controller) and smart routers. Moreover, the MT7621A applies low-power technology and fits into the WG1608-CAT20’s design with good power dissipation.
The router provides for five (5) Gigabit Auto MDI/MDIX Ethernet ports, an NGFF M.2 Key B slot for modem modules, a SIM card tray, a USB 3.0 port, and a Micro SD card slot.
- LTE-A Cat 20 module, optimized for eMBB and IoT applications
- Support DL 7x carrier aggregation and 256QAM
- Worldwide LTE-A and UMTS/HSPA+ coverage
- Support PCIe standard interface for PC/Laptop application
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems