WG3526-P PoE CAT20
WG3526-P CAT20 4G LTE router has been a great choice for custom builds and applications. WG3526-P CAT20 is custom manufactured to accommodate dual powering options–using its 12 volt 2.5A wall adapter, or its Power over Ethernet (PoE) capabilities.
For outdoor or remote installations, the WG3526-P CAT20 may be powered using a 48 Volt 60W-100W Gigabit Power over Ethernet POE injector like our 48V 72W Gigabit PoE Injector into the WAN Ethernet port. This is a powerful option for installing the WG3526-P CAT20 inside one of our external outdoor antennas (with enclosure), an outdoor router enclosure, or in a remote area where power is not readily accessible.
- LTE-A Cat 20 module, optimized for eMBB and IoT applications
- Support DL 7x carrier aggregation and 256QAM
- Worldwide LTE-A and UMTS/HSPA+ coverage
- Support PCIe standard interface for PC/Laptop application
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems